The Executive Board of Directors and Executive Committee members of CISAC began the new web design initiative in 2011 with the goal of enhancing their online presence. CISAC needed a website that featured a user-friendly navigation and informative data, while being aesthetically pleasing to its reoccurring online visitors, and maintaining integrity for its specialized audience.
With a well-defined goal, Creativo was contracted to spearhead the project and implement a strategic plan. Creativo’s team of web developers, strategists and graphic designers went straight to work utilizing cutting–edge technology, with CISAC’s end result in mind.
Creativo prides itself on delivering results and was able to solidify its motto to be true in the production of an enriched and innovative website within 33 days after receiving approval from the CISAC Executive Board of Directors. On March 12, 2012 the new www.capitalisac.org officially launched.
Our services included:
- A modern logo and stationary
- User-friendly and visually appealing website
- Syndication of press releases and announcements
- Design, development and distribution of mass campaigns to increase awareness of upcoming events
The newly enhanced The Capital Industrial Security Awareness Council (CISAC) website featured multiple features that were integrated to work seamlessly allowing for smooth user interaction, such as new memberships sign-up forms and RSVPs for events.
As a result:
- CISAC has to maneuver into a 70% automated process by implementing new features allowing new members to join directly online.
- The CISAC website turned over 93.18% approved membership applications in March 2012 and 146 plus RSVPs for the April 2012 conference.
“Working with Creativo was truly rewarding! The Developers and Staff were professional, timely and fully understood the scope of work the CISAC desired. I was captivated with regards to amount of time and devotion the Owner of Creativo committed to the website. His attention to detail and involvement ensured Creativo produced a top-notch product. With a unified vision and the new website enhancements, our organization is steadily growing,“
Journalia McCloud | President
The Capital Industrial Security Awareness Council (CISAC)