Website Protection and Hosting
We identify and correct issues early, before they have a chance to affect you or your customers.
- Every five minutes your website is monitored to ensure it is online and open for business 24/7/365.
- Daily Performance Checks are performed with Google PageSpeed and Yahoo! YSlow rulesets.
- Ongoing Link Monitor scans your entire website for broken links. Supports up to 10,000 links per website.
We keep your website up to date and backed up
- Daily and weekly backup schedules are followed to protect the website.
- Weekly theme & plugin management keeps all theme files, plugins, and extensions up to date with the most recent releases.
- Software licenses (theme and plug-in) are maintained for the duration of your plan.
We use enhanced measures to defend against DDoS attacks, customer data breaches, and abusive bots.
- Daily Security Inspection ensures your website is clean, and identifies any files that may be compromised.
- Ongoing Vulnerability Monitor brings you real-time information regarding plugins that may be at risk.
- Daily Web Trust Checks evaluates how much search engines trust your website.
We supply the technical support to comply with privacy regulations.
- Comprehensive upgrades for GDPR technical requirements:
- Configuring Google Analytics 4
- Configuring others plugins that gather user information
- Deploying GDPR Cookie Compliance notice
- Monitoring EU data requests
- Add-on: Geolocation only affects EU audience
- Add-on: Capability to support multiple languages.
Our compliance services cover the website only. Once information is transferred from the website, it becomes your responsibility.
We supply a suite of proprietary web optimizations to improve website performance.
- Lightning-fast reliable delivery of your web content from 5GB of SSD webserver space.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) that caches static content at the edge, reducing latency by delivering assets as close as geographically possible to visitors.
Requires pointing your domain to our DNS servers.
- SSL/TLS Transport Security Layer (TLS) encryption that enables HTTPS connections between visitors and origin server(s), preventing man-in-the-middle attacks, packet sniffing, the display of web browser trust warnings, and more.
- Technical support for domain and hosting server.